Why the address of this site is weird?
Sorry, depressingsubs.com is our fansub address. The idea of creating a video streaming site for Keyakizaka46 came right after few days admin purchased the domain. Plus, using subdomain can save money.
Why are you doing this?
How to disable popup in every page? (Updated: 30/06/2018)
You can’t. We do this because there’s too many people didn’t read this page first before they bother us with complaints. A popup in every page is to remind all of you to read FAQ first. If you don’t like the popup, just bare with it. Please consider our feelings too. Asking the same question over and over again is very bothering.
There's so many ADS on the video!!! (Updated: 28/04/2018)
WE DO NOT PUT ANY ADS on any videos or on this site. The only ‘ads’ is the CDJapan Shop widget on the sidebar. There’s nothing like pop-up ads or non-keyakizaka related ads. NONE. All the ads you’re seeing while watching the video is from the DailyMotion/YouTube itself. There’s nothing we can do about it. We’re only KEYAVIDS admin, not the people who run dailymotion.com.
Here’s a few suggestion on how to handle this:
Go to google.com and find your way on how to block ads.
You lazy ass, here what I found on google.com:
There is a video that is not here, can you please sub it now?!
Please do not ask for videos to be subbed, or urge subbers to “hurry up”. Everyone in this community is a volunteer and is already doing what they can.
The quality of the video is so bad like I can't see their face at all.
You probably play the video in 144p so please change the video quality! There is an option in the video. *facepalm*
I want to download the video!
First of all, the purpose of this site is for streaming only . We don’t care if you have any troubles to download the video here but here’s a few suggestion:
I want the softsub!
Please go to the subber’s website for softsub. How to know what’s the subber website? Google their name. If you still can’t find it, then you can ask in the post comment section.
The video quality is poor.
If good quality video is available, of course we’ll use it.
The subtitle is poor.
If you can sub better than them, then do it.
There's no subtitle in the video!
Every video that has been posted here have English sub. If you think the video has no sub, it must be you didn’t turn on the CC caption or the subber’s only sub certain parts of the video.
I just want to watch Keyakizaka46 video, doesn't care whether it is subbed or not. Can you post the non-subbed video too?
Emm, nope. That’s not the purpose of this site.
Why don't you post Nogizaka46 videos too?
Sorry, this site will forever focusing on Keyakizaka46 only.
I don't like Dailymotion. Can you upload it to YouTube instead?
There’s always a reason why sometimes we use YouTube, sometimes Dailymotion and sometimes GDrive. YouTube copyright claim is too strong to upload any Keyaki content while Dailymotion and Gdrive is much more safer.
A video link is broken!!!
Firstly, you need to know what kind of error you get. Sometimes, the video is down only just for you.
A video is down for all if the error shown is:
- “The video has been removed due to violationn” or something that mention “removed”, “violation”, “deleted”.
The video is only down for you if:
- You can’t describe what exactly the error you get. Just because you can’t play the video doesn’t mean the video is down.
- The video says something like “An error occurred”, “There’s a problem in playing the video”. The video is mostly down for temporary due to server error.
How can you solve this temporary error:
- You don’t. If a server error occurred, you just need to come back to the site later.
- Try using different browsers including phone browser.
- Disabling browser extension like Adblock.
If the video is really down, what can you do:
- Send a report. Under the video, there is a small FLAG icon. Click on it and fill in the required information.
How can I help?
- Submit video to this site (English subbed only) by using the Submit Video button.
- Donate when we in need of donation.
- Buy Keyakizaka stuff and spread the good word.
Where can I buy Keyakizaka music/videos/merch outside of Japan?
- iTunes – Cheap way to pick up individual songs, but the selection is limited.
- CDJapan – Easiest way to get authentic CD/DVDs, books, and magazines shipped internationally.
- Zen Market – Proxy shopping site where you can purchase almost everything from Yahoo Auction Japan, Rakuten, Amazon etc.
- Amazon – Need to set up a separate Amazon Japan account, but can specify an international address and credit card.